The English Cabaret in Victoria, BC
"Little England Beyond Canada"
Convention and Tourist Dinner Show
The LONDON BOBBY Cabaret Show is a good time experience based on English music and humour. Call for more details or see here for more pictures.
If you have a group who would like a show, please leave a message at
(250) 479-1828 or email email@example.com
Click here for more pictures and details!
London Bobby is currently appearing in Spain. See Where is he now?
Here's a list of other places in Victoria which have a piano and sometimes have live entertainment.
London Bobby's Picks. Music venues in Victoria
Why is Victoria called 'Little England Beyond Canada?' Because we have double-decker buses, a strong English heritage and English style weather courtesy of the Gulf Stream.
- Blethering Place. 598-1413. English Tea Room atmosphere, Entertainment most nights, pub-style on Saturday, trad jazz on Sunday.
- Hermann's Jazz Club. Has the finest grand piano in town and some great musicians playing it. Jazz groups some evenings, Dixieland jazz on Sunday afternoons. 388-9166
- Hotel Grande Pacific. Nice grand piano in the dining room providing background music. 386-0450
- The Laurel Point Inn. The 'Cook's Landing' lounge has a nice grand piano bar, entertainment. 386-8721
- Oak Bay Beach Hotel, dinner theatre in the banquet room. 598-4556
- Spinnaker's Pub. An excellent brew pub, they have a piano but nobody plays it. 386-2739
- Swiftsure Lounge, inner harbour. Jazz group with keyboard on Saturday afternoons. 388-0889
Updates please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org Last update February 18, 2006
Tel: (250) 812-3030